Thursday, August 6, 2009

Artist SPoTLiGhT Of THe WeeK



This weeks artist spot light : i came across this artist looking at baby art work on etsy.com, and fell in love with this cute,heart warming, and charming artwork, and new i had to feature her .

her name is rita and this is her artist spotlight:

"I was inspired by my little girl who was 3 years old at the time. I accidentally start to doodle again and paint. My husband told me about Etsy, so he suggested me to start selling my works there. I like to draw since I was a kid. During my college years, I took Interior Design for my Bachelor degree in US and worked as an Interior Designer there for a while before going back to my original city, Jakarta.

Being a stay home mom makes me have more time to draw & express my mind again. I'm so blessed to have supporting family & supporting clients who always making me joyful and willing to create cute and fun arts that make others people happy. And lasting, I'm so thankful to God."


you can find these art prints along with others by this lovely artist here at:

0 comments on "Artist SPoTLiGhT Of THe WeeK"

Post a Comment

 

BaBy SpAcE (For vintage/bohemian/indie Baby's) Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez